Search Key Words For Home For Sale ND MN

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Fargo Moorhead Real Estate feature



Name: Mike Qualley
Company: SK Realty Inc.
Hometown: Brooks MN
Your first job was: Home Remodeling
Favorite type of music: Rock n Roll
Professional training: 2 Yrs Tec. School & 18 yrs as licensed Realtor
Your favorite about selling real estate: Meeting the needs of my Clients
Did you or do you have a real estate mentor? My previous Broker Steve Krajeck
I ignite my real estate sales by: Good communication
Favorite restaurant: Red Lobster
When I cook at home I like to… have lots of variety & and serve the meal hot
One thing every homebuyer should keep in mind when searching for a home: Do lots of research and call a dependable/experienced Realtor
Your favorite charity is and why: American cancer society, have had family members that were cancer victims with ACS support

We support the Fargo
Real Estate Community.

Red River Home Guide

No comments: