Search Key Words For Home For Sale ND MN

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Fargo Real Estate Sellers: Profiles Hollie Kietzer

Name: Hollie Kietzer
Company: Town & Country Realty
Hometown: I was born and raised in Wahpeton, ND. I moved to the Fargo area in 1993 to continue my education at NDSU. I have enjoyed the people and the community, and have loved making Fargo my home.
Your first job was: The Dairy Queen in Wahpeton.
Favorite type of music: I enjoy listening to most types of music, but if I have to choose a favorite I will say country music.
Professional training: I attended NDSCS for my Associates Degree, and transferred to NDSU where I received my Bachelors Degree in 1996. In 2003, I received my Real Estate Training from ProSource in Minneapolis, and became a licensed Real Estate Agent in the state of North Dako
Your favorite about selling real estate: The opportunity to work with homebuyers through the home buying process from start to finish. From beginning their search and viewing homes, to handing over the keys to their new home at the closing. Their excitement and enthusiasm are surely contagious.
Did you or do you have a real estate mentor? Yes! Ron Rheault and my Broker, Randy Schwartz. All of their advice and guidance have been truly amazing, and I am so thankful for all of their help. I feel so lucky everyday to work with such a wonderful group of agents at Town & Country Realty.
I ignite my real estate sales by: Most importantly, being honest in all my dealings.
Favorite restaurant: This is an easy one…Mexican Village!
When I cook at home I like to… I only have a kitchen because it came with my house!! But my husband is great on the grill!
One thing every homebuyer should keep in mind when searching for a home: Keep an open mind, and allow yourself to become educated on the home buying process.
Your favorite charity is and why: The American Cancer Society. Unfortunately, I believe we have all been affected by cancer in one way or another with a friend or loved one. I support this charity with high hopes of someday finding a cure.

We support the Fargo
Real Estate Community.
Red River Home Guide

No comments: