Search Key Words For Home For Sale ND MN

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Fargo ND Home Sellers: Profile Name: Janene Paulson

Name: Janene Paulson
Company: Coldwell Banker First Realty Encore
Hometown: Edina, Minnesota
Your first job was: Scooping Ice Cream at Walgreen’s at Southdale.
Favorite type of music: I like it all – Blues, Jazz, Rock, Folk, Gospel, Country, and even the occasional “Hair” Band.
Professional training: GRI, Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Graphic Design from MSUM, 25 Years of Graphic Design, Sales and Marketing Experience.
Your favorite about selling real estate in fargo moorhead?: On the Buyer Side I like searching for the right house – it’s kind of like solving a puzzle and its fun watching people’s faces when they walk in the home that’s exactly right for them. On the Listing Side I really enjoy helping Sellers Stage their homes and get everything “Show Ready”. I enjoy helping Sellers transition from their house as a “home” to their house as a “product” to be marketed. I also enjoy taking pictures and developing brochures and marketing materials.
Did you or do you have a real estate mentor? Francine Gilmore.
I ignite my real estate sales by: Looking at my bills.
Favorite restaurant: Moorhead Dairy Queen.
When I cook at home I like to… See what I can make out of anything I can find since I hate to grocery shop…Pop tarts are good.
One thing every homebuyer should keep in mind when searching for a home: Have fun and enjoy the process.
Your favorite charity in fargo is? and why: I have several and wouldn’t want to pick a favorite.
I got into Real Estate because I thought it would be fun to look at and show houses all day. I’ve stayed in Real Estate because, although I found out you don’t spend your time looking at and showing houses all day, it is a valuable, challenging, fulfilling, interesting, creative and rewarding profession. Most of all, it is never, never dull.

We support the Fargo
Real Estate Community.
Red River Home Guide


We are sure you will find a
Super Agent Here

No comments: