Search Key Words For Home For Sale ND MN

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Fargo Real Estate Sellers: Profile Gregg Swanson

Name: Gregg Swanson
Company: Kaiser Properties
Hometown: Hoople , ND
Your first job was: Farming with my Dad.
Favorite type of music: The 70’s.
Professional training: NDSU crammed 4 years into 5.
Your favorite about selling real estate at the lakes: I like people and the lakes area and enjoy the process of finding just the right property which can be so different for so many.
Did you or do you have a real estate mentor? Monica Kaiser.
I ignite my real estate sales by: Answering questions factually and if I don’t have the answer say so.
Favorite restaurant: The Cornfield at Dunvilla.
When I cook at home I like to… Grill outdoors.
One thing every homebuyer should keep in mind when searching for a home: Make sure it is affordable.
Your favorite charity is and why: I do not have a favorite.
We have 2 girls and have been so fortunate to enjoy the lake since they were very little.

Browse some of The Areas
Best Real Estate Professionals.


We support the Fargo
Real Estate Community.
Red River Home Guide

No comments: