Search Key Words For Home For Sale ND MN

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Real Estate: Super Agent Profile Carrie Speer

Carrie Speer Employed By : Park Co. Realtors

Hometown: Marion, Iowa
Your first job was: Teaching Gymnastics at the YMCA
Favorite type of music: Rock
Professional training: Realtor, GRI, ePRO, BA from the University of Iowa in Secondary Social Studies Education, Minors in Anthropology & Sociology
Your favorite about selling real estate in fargo moorhead?: I make dreams come true and help people create memories in a home they can call their own.
Did you or do you have a real estate mentor?: Yes, I am mentored everyday by all the Park Co Realtors and my brokers; Kris Sheridan and Steve Stoner.
I ignite my real estate sales by: Staying connected with my clients, friends and family. I am actively involved in the community and network through the FM Chamber programs. I pride my-self on good customer service and I believe “good things happen to good and honest people”.
Favorite restaurant in fargo moorhead?: Isabella’s, Café Muse
When I cook at home I like to… : Fire-up the grill and entertain friends and family. A good bottle of wine always makes the food taste better.
One thing every homebuyer should keep in mind when searching for a home: Listen to your gut instinct about how a home makes you feel. Use your imagination to look beyond the current homeowner’s décor, envisioning the home with your personal belongings. Choose a Buyer’s Agent (Realtor) to personally represent your best interest in the biggest investment you will ever make. Keep in mind, a Listing Agent (Realtor) started their fiduciary duty initially with the Sellers and is representing their best interest. It should not cost you anything as a buyer to have separate representation. Expect your Realtor to listen to your needs and provide advice based on the current market conditions.

Your favorite charity in fargo moorhead is and why: The Junior League of Fargo-Moorhead is an organization of women committed to promoting volunteerism, improving the community through effective action and leadership of trained volunteers, and developing the potential of women. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable. This will be my tenth year in the league and I am currently serving on the board of directors. The Junior League of FM started the Children’s Museum of Yunker Farm, assisted with the remodeling of the Ronald McDonald Houses, is currently working with the Habitat for Humanity Women’s Build, is combating childhood obesity with “Kids In The Kitchen”, and continues to help the community in countless other ways.

Thank you to all my home buyers and sellers for your continued loyalty over the years and all your referrals to friends and family. You make selling real estate extremely rewarding.

We support the Fargo

Real Estate Community.

Red River Home Guide

No comments: