Search Key Words For Home For Sale ND MN

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Red River Home Guide Features

Red River Home Guide Super
Agent Profile Mike Qualley

Employed By
SK Realty
Hometown:
Brooks, MN
Your first job was:
Home Remodeling

Favorite type of music: Rock n Roll
Professional training: 2 Yrs Tec. School & 18 yrs as licensed Realtor
Your favorite about selling real estate in fargo moorhead?: Meeting the needs of my Clients
Did you or do you have a real estate mentor?: My previous Broker Steve Krajeck
I ignite my real estate sales by: Good communication
Favorite restaurant in fargo moorhead?: Red Lobster
When I cook at home I like to… : have lots of variety & and serve the meal hot
One thing every homebuyer should keep in mind when searching for a home: Do lots of research and call a dependable/experienced Realtor
Your favorite charity in fargo moorhead is and why?: American cancer society, have had family members that were cancer victims with ACS support

We support the Fargo
Real Estate Community.

Red River Home Guide

No comments: